Skip to main content

RWA Membership

I just recieved the email confirming my membership to Romance Writers of America and I'm so excited!  It's kind of sad that it has taken me this long to sign up, but, better late than never!  I wonder if that counts for my accomplishment for the week.  Sadly I haven't done any actual story writing since Monday. 

This morning I came to the realization that laziness is not to be confused with procrastination, at least not in my case.  Being lazy would mean not doing much of anything.  But I find myself doing plenty, mostly as a way to put off what I really should be doing.  Even now, writing in this blog means I am too busy to tend to auction items I should be inputting.  And when I finish posting this, I plan to explore the RWA website a bit with my new access.  After that I might get some auction work done, if I have time before I have to pick up my son.  Busy, busy, busy!

Comments