Skip to main content

Week In Review

Let's see...What did I do this week to further my writing career?  Sadly, not as much as I had hoped.  But as I always say, "Something is better than nothing."  And that just means there is plenty of room for improvement.  I did manage to get two blog entries in (three if you count my sock review, ha!) and I even put it out there on twitter for people to follow.  Although that would probably be more effective if I actually had people following my twitter account.  I suppose the biggest thing is that I finally came up with an idea for a sci-fi short story, even completed two whole paragraphs of it!  It involves dark matter and the paranormal.  Do I have you on pins and needles yet?  Now I just need to finish it.  I will have some extra time while my youngest son is at preschool tomorrow so the plan is to work more on it then.  The same son also has piano lessons on Tuesday nights which is the perfect opportunity to sit for an uniterrupted hour with my laptop.  I am giving myself a deadline of the end of the month to complete the first draft.  Wish me luck!

Comments