Skip to main content

Being Productive

I'm currently sitting in Starbucks with my laptop and actually using their wi-fi.  I feel like such an urbanite.  Ok maybe that's the wrong word, but I feel cool.

It's barely eleven in the morning I feel like I've had such a productive morning.  Actually got up in time to get a shower and dress properly.  Both boys to school on time, always a good thing.  I did make it out of the house without my laptop knowin full well that my goal for this morning was to work on my short story.  I almost said oh well and kept going.  But then I was proud of myself and turned around to get it.  We weren't even out of the neighborhood and truth is we are alwasy early for preschool since my older son starts a half hour earlier.  So I really had no excuse to do so.  Swung by the grocery store for a couple needed items, dropped off a few things at Goodwill that were cluttering up my garage, made it to the coffee shop and yes, I did get a few mre paragraphs in.  So far the week is off to a good start.  Let's see how long I can keep this up.

Comments